Monday, April 20, 2009

Brian & Keriann Wedding

This past weekend I got the opportunity to work as a "second" for a photographer here in East Orlando for one of the weddings he photographed. I'm hopeful that this will turn into a promising learning opportunity and will lead to more chances to gain experience photographing wedding. Please visit Chirs Honour's photography website here.

























































This experience only went to show me that I only know the very small capabilities of my little nikon D60 and have a lot to learn about capturing perfect moments for a client, but I can see the possibilities of growing as a photographer and as an artist. I am excited to learn more, to get better aquainted with the specs of this business and I look forward to the day where I can feel comfortable photographing a wedding all by myself.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Aaron, they look good!!! This is Annie! :) I found your blog through facebook.

aj godwin said...

Thanks annie! :)

Post a Comment